From April 2 to April 29 of 2007, we were able to get 35 new customers for my sister; picked up 34 for myself. They all came through the Internet and this was right after the beginnings of the gigantic pet food recall of 2007.
What did I do and what do I think was the most effective?
- Blog – Are you feeding your pets safe pet foods? *** This was linked all by different forums, 1300 hits per day
- PlanetXMail Direct AD 30-days ***
- GreenPeople Directory Listing – Premium *** This has always done well for me
- Yahoo Answers
- GotSafelist – 5,000 guaranteed visitors
- MadVlad Safelist
- Bulldog Safelist – Top Sponsor ad “What the pet food companies don’t want you to know”
- Craigslist Ad – Safe Pet Food
The top 3 were good, I wouldn’t say much came out of any of the rest.
Take-home message is that the blog needs to be alive and well.